Has Anyone Used Window World

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Default Has Anyone Used Window World

Just had window world here for an estimate for replacement windows and they said that they have replaced "many" of the homes windows in TV for those homes needing replacement windows...has anyone had them replace your windows and what was your experience with them...any problems... They seem to be priced well and have lifetime warranty.....thanks
Old 09-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Sage

When we needed one of the windows in the living room slider replaced, we called home warranty to find out who installed our windows originally.

Custom Windows and Doors from Ocala came out, took measurements, gave us an estimate on the spot for us to send to our insurance company and when the window arrived, they installed quickly and efficiently.

Why don't you give Home Warranty a call....ask about who did the original install and find out if they are familiar with Window World.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:54 AM

We had Window World replace all our windows 2 years ago. I have recommended to friends ever since. All have been happy.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Location: Euclid, Ohio--Anahein California--DeLand Florida--Virginia Trace

Used them at my last house. Great Company. You wont get any better windows for the price. My neighbors landscaper chucked a rock with his mower and Window World fixed it for free.----Beat that one
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.