Brick Paver Companies?

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2018, 02:35 PM
Default Brick Paver Companies?

My husband got the driveway and front walk done in brick pavers a few years back, and couldn't remember who did it. So, when we recently decided to fill in the whole front with pavers, we contacted a company who had gotten a number of good references online. Yesterday the rep showed up, and to our surprise, had a faintly hostile attitude the entire time he was here. I told him we did not remember who had done the previous work, and he pointed out a few details and said that they had not done it. We didn't have a problem with that, but apparently he did!
We were prepared to hire him on the spot because of their good rep, if the the quote was reasonable. Now, because of his attitude, we are put off and will be getting other quotes. Any recommendations?
Old 10-25-2018, 03:33 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by aninjamom View Post
My husband got the driveway and front walk done in brick pavers a few years back, and couldn't remember who did it. So, when we recently decided to fill in the whole front with pavers, we contacted a company who had gotten a number of good references online. Yesterday the rep showed up, and to our surprise, had a faintly hostile attitude the entire time he was here. I told him we did not remember who had done the previous work, and he pointed out a few details and said that they had not done it. We didn't have a problem with that, but apparently he did!
We were prepared to hire him on the spot because of their good rep, if the the quote was reasonable. Now, because of his attitude, we are put off and will be getting other quotes. Any recommendations?
Maybe if you post this in the contractors section you will get a better response. I hope this helps, nobody should put up with a bad attitude. when you're signing the check. Len
Closed Thread

Tags
attitude, brick, rep, good, remember

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.