Camera Repair Source

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2019, 11:41 AM
Veteran member
Default Camera Repair Source

Hoping to find someone or some organization that repairs cameras and accepts equipment for training experience or teaching purposes. I have a Nikon D70s to donate. It doesn't respond to it's battery, even a new replacement. I don't relish the idea of paying Nikon or some repair outfit just to diagnose the problem since I've already replaced the camera with a newer model. Battery, charger, cords even a lens included in the giveaway. It's got to worth something to someone. Dumping it in a hazardous waste bin is a last resort.
Old 04-21-2019, 08:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Hoping to find someone or some organization that repairs cameras and accepts equipment for training experience or teaching purposes. I have a Nikon D70s to donate. It doesn't respond to it's battery, even a new replacement. I don't relish the idea of paying Nikon or some repair outfit just to diagnose the problem since I've already replaced the camera with a newer model. Battery, charger, cords even a lens included in the giveaway. It's got to worth something to someone. Dumping it in a hazardous waste bin is a last resort.
I love a challenge, if no one else replies, i will take a look, I am completely tied up for the next 2 weeks.

Tags
camera, battery, nikon, repair, replaced

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.