Newbie Question re Activities/Social Clubs/Recreation/Special Interest Clubs

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Sage
Default Newbie Question re Activities/Social Clubs/Recreation/Special Interest Clubs

:dontknow: Is there just one website where a Newbie can access information on everything the Villages offers? : Are there Newcomers Clubs? I get the Thursday Recreation Guide in the newspaper and it lists a lot of daily activities at the Rec centers; but it doesn't seem to have a lot of information on Clubs and Volunteer Work. I also keep "stumbling" on more and more stuff on other websites. For instance I just found a site for over 100 Red Hat Clubs in TV!

Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: Newbie Question re Activities/Social Clubs/Recreation/Special Interest Clubs

The Recreation News is updated weekly I believe and it's available on line at thevillages.com click on the entertainment link at the top then look along the left near the bottom for the link, you can also pick it up in print at any Rec center. It lists all upcoming activities and also lists every club. PJ, you also may want to see if you can get this moved from the contractors and services forum to the general discussion forum.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.