Contractor Caution

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Default Contractor Caution

I want to make you all aware of the difficulties my wife and I experienced with a contractor. Now, if you have had successful dealings with Nichols Tile, then all the best to you. As for me it's a wonder they are still in business. During our walk through the general conttractor commented on the poor grout in our tile. A conversation with the warranty dept got us a call from Nichols. After several 'visits' by a guy who had no settlement authority, phone calls not returned, missed appointments, etc. seven months later we are told someone will be at the house 11/22. My wife asked if they worked on Thanksgiving, and after a moment of silence he said he'd call back. Bottom line is we reserved the last two days for the long awaited work. The first day they worked 2 hours and today showed up at 11:25 AM. Although the work is finally done, the grief we went through is nonsense. I am posting this so that if anyone plans on using Nichols Tile, beware and be careful.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.