Carpet One problems

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2021, 06:25 PM
Thumbs down Carpet One problems

Anyone have problems with Carpet One near Spanish Springs? I was promised 2 week installation and now it has been almost 2 months, they do not give an itemized invoice (that’s the way they do it!). They tried to charge me for the “Free” installation and they don’t call or return my phone calls. I have no idea when our carpet will be installed and they have half of the bill. Carpet One is now Carpet Last!
Old 02-22-2021, 06:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,616 Times in 5,196 Posts

Did you use a credit card? If so, dispute the charge with the bank. If I had to pay in advance to order the carpet, I would have required the company to accept a credit card. Otherwise, there would have been no deal.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:11 PM

I have dealt with Carpet One and was always updated by my sales person. Have you tried to contact your sales person? They provided me with an itemized description of what the materials where and what will be done. Didn't you get one to sign? We had a great experience maybe some miscommunication going on.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,025 Times in 5,324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drstevens View Post
Anyone have problems with Carpet One near Spanish Springs? I was promised 2 week installation and now it has been almost 2 months, they do not give an itemized invoice (that’s the way they do it!). They tried to charge me for the “Free” installation and they don’t call or return my phone calls. I have no idea when our carpet will be installed and they have half of the bill. Carpet One is now Carpet Last!
Have you gone over there?
Closed Thread

Tags
carpet, installation, problems, phone, “free”

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.