Paver cleaning/sealing Desmond Harris

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Default Paver cleaning/sealing Desmond Harris

I posted this yesterday but for some reason it is no longer here. Anyway, I was giving a big thumbs up and recommendation for Desmond Harris of Covenant Janitorial from Leesburg. We have a courtyard villa and have entire courtyard and screened lanai pavered. The pavers were in dire need of cleaning. Desmond did a very thorough and professional job. He pressure washed the pavers and our lanai enclosure and applied two coats of sealer by roller. The results are terrific and even my wife was impressed! I feel the cost of the job was extremely reasonable.

As a side note, in the middle of the job Desmond lost his brother to a heart attack. Desmond completed the job despite his grief and loss. He said it was best for him to work to help deal with things. He also promised to come back on Sunday to help me put our furniture back on the lanai. He was a man of his word and came back as promised.

There are other posts in this forum that also recommend Desmond and I agree whole heartedly. He can be reached at 352-308-7457.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Default Desmond Harris

I tried to use him to clean a dryer vent since he had so many good recommendations. When he didn't show up, I called the next day and he said his co-worker gave him the wrong address but he could take care of it that afternoon. Never showed again and repeated calls to his phone are unanswered and the mail box is full. He is very polite on the phone but that doesn't get the job done.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.