Cement Patio Installation

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Default Cement Patio Installation

We are looking for someone to extend the cement patio off of our lanai. Does anyone have any contractors to suggest?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Sage

edge concrete
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM

I just did bids for an small 4' x 18' extension of our patio. EDGE CONCRETE and MASONRY - (352-267-4161) was the cheapest by far and we are very happy with the results. They used re-bar drilled into the current concrete so the new concrete would not drift away or raise or lower itself. They came in the morning and asked if I wanted to save the mulch, which really impressed me {I did and I provided a tarp}. They moved the sprinkler system and put in new heads, formed it up, poured concrete, and were done before noon. One guy stayed behind to do finishing touches and really cleaned all crumbs and residue between the new and the old concrete. There were no lumps of dirt on the bushes side as I have seen at other houses, nothing out of place, no spots on the old concrete. They returned early the next morning to put in the saw marks and remove the wood frame. I was afraid taking the lowest bid might be a mistake but they were great.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:54 PM

I know this was a year ago but, might I inquire as to how this was. We are contemplating the same thing behind our Gardenia.
Thank you,
Scott
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.