Chuck Farrell

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Veteran member
Default Chuck Farrell

Just a follow up on Chuck Farrell. I had inquired about an AC contractor to get a bid along with the one we had from Munn's. Chuck was not only prompt with the bid which was about $1500 lower.....but scheduled our work for Fri. Guys were right here on time....cleaned up, on their way and we are very happy!! Thanks everyone for the recommendation. Love ToTV!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Platinum member

In my book Chuck Farrell Co ranks with the very best area companies in terms of professional skill, honesty, reliability and price.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Totally agree, ijusluvit. I've found Chuck and his crew to be very good and very reasonable.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 03-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to babbs455

CHUCK is the man!!! Won't call anyone else for AC woes..He is one of the good ole boys when it comes to being businessman..He is another mom and pop business that we need to keep around..been here for a long time in the same area doing excellent work!!! WE need to do more business with the moms and pops businesses...
Old 03-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR1234 View Post
Just a follow up on Chuck Farrell. I had inquired about an AC contractor to get a bid along with the one we had from Munn's. Chuck was not only prompt with the bid which was about $1500 lower.....but scheduled our work for Fri. Guys were right here on time....cleaned up, on their way and we are very happy!! Thanks everyone for the recommendation. Love ToTV!
This is good information. Good to hear we have contractors around here who do the right thing.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:47 PM

I had Chuck do our spring AC service last year. I'm calling him back again. Quick, thorough and right on price.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:54 AM

Chuck has been my AC man since I moved here in 2006!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.