Cleaning services

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Default Cleaning services

Does anyone use a cleaning service they recommend? I'll still be working when we move to our home in September. I need to find a good cleaning lady. Any recommendations are appreciated. We use a polish service here in Chicago and she's outstanding. We'll have a Lantana. Thank you.

Pili
Old 06-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Cleaning services

I use Daisy Maids (352-314-9070).

Once a month is, for me anyway, $121. Many have told me that they think that's far too much, but I get two gals, both of whom speak English , and a very thorough job. They've been much more attentive to my early objections that things weren't properly put back after dusting, etc., than my service up north, which was $99 a month.

I set up a schedule for the year, but should something come up to make me want to change it, they're very accommodating.

SWR

P.S.: to TV and TOTV
Old 08-02-2008, 07:20 PM

I clean homes in The Villages, have openings please contact me. 352-699-2356
Old 08-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191

I have a licensed/bonded cleaning company that I am very pleased with. Their prices are excellent and they are not only reliable, trustworthy, thorough, but also do windows at some ridiculously low fee if you're a customer.

They also advertise here in TOTV.

HOMETOWN CLEANING SERVICES ..... 352 245 6736

Hometown Cleaning Services offer residential - general cleaning, rental cleaning, and one-time - customized cleaning. We specialize in The Villages, and surrounding areas. We have weekly, bi-weekly, monthly services available. Hometown Cleaning Services is licensed ** insured ** and bonded for our customers protection and security. Our team members go through a detailed criminal background screening, bonding, are fully trained and experienced cleaning professionals.

Our goal is to keep our customers happy by offering a cleaning service to meet and exceed your cleaning needs. We also offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Mention this ad when you call, and receive $10.00 off your second cleaning for general cleaning, or 10% off your rental or one-time detailed cleaning. For additional information, please visit our website www.HometownCleaningServices.com or call us to schedule your cleaning today, 352-245-6736.

WE ALSO DO OFFICES, COMMERCIAL CLEANING, CONSTRUCTION CLEANING, MOVE-IN'S/OUT'S. Again call, 352-245-6736 or visit us at www.HometownCleaningServices.com

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.