Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   Closet Crafters (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/closet-crafters-141837/)

Tim@Renter 05-18-2017 11:49 AM

Many thanks to Closet Crafters! More useful closet space than I could even imagine. Friendly crew, in and out, clean, and organized. Highly recommend!

baggerdale 10-09-2017 09:17 AM

We hired Closet Crafters to take out our wire shelves throughout our house and install wooden shelving. They were prompt arriving when promised, very professional and did an outstanding job. They are very reasonably priced too. They had great idea's on how to design all our closet's and pantry for maximum usage.

Happy Snowbird 10-09-2017 11:42 AM

Has anyone with an Amarillo had their master closets customized?

BruceB3333 11-06-2017 08:08 AM

Closet Crafters did our master bedroom, a second bedroom,and den office closets. He gave us a written estimate, displayed his system to us, showed up when promised and did a very professional job. I would recommend them again.

renpan 11-07-2017 08:56 AM

Closet Crafters

5 + stars - on time professional, excellent price

Kfrgolf 05-09-2018 04:56 PM

Do you do garages

closetcraftersllc 06-17-2019 02:00 PM

Yes,

I do garages, office and pantry as well as closets

Barney48 06-26-2019 07:31 AM

We just had our office redone by Closet Crafters. We wanted space for a closet, our library, knik knacks, computer, printer which was inside a cabinet, and other items as well as a long desk at a right angle to the wall. They came out and discussed design types with us and we made changes as well. Once we agreed on the final design they had the office built and came out to install with a professional team. We obtained several bids and they were the lowest. One of the doors did not fit exactly as planned so they had to have it reworked and when that was done everything worked and we now have a lovely office that we are proud of.

Hiya543 10-31-2019 09:17 AM

He did a great job for us! loved them!

Brenda.ball 10-31-2019 12:35 PM

I would love to see pictures from homeowners of their bedroom closets and garage cabinets.

biker59 08-20-2021 09:20 PM

Great job!

Had my two walk-in closets customized and spruced up after we bought the house. What an improvement! My wife loves hers, and I love mine, really adds value. Workers were professional, considerate, on time. What impressed me the most was the way the owner was able to present me with a plan for the closets hours just after our conversation. Okay, so I had all the dimensions ready for him, but he knew what to ask and look for. Quite impressed my his mastery of the art.