Closet shelving overload?

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Default Closet shelving overload?

My girlfriend overloaded the top closet shelf and pulled one of the brackets out of the wall. Robert Manning 352 427-7767 came the next day and repaired the wall and added extra brackets so that my girl can reload the shelves back up. In this day and age good customer service is hard to fine. If you have a problem give Robert a call, you won't be disappointed!
Old 01-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Agree ~ Robert Manning is Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NEWCOMER View Post
My girlfriend overloaded the top closet shelf and pulled one of the brackets out of the wall. Robert Manning 352 427-7767 came the next day and repaired the wall and added extra brackets so that my girl can reload the shelves back up. In this day and age good customer service is hard to fine. If you have a problem give Robert a call, you won't be disappointed!
Robert does great work & you were lucky to get him that fast. He probably worked you in due to your predicament. He's also great at hanging pictures, ceiling fans and other handyman work ~ also VERY reasonably priced rates.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

I had to redo the shelves in our closets, it appears the original installers had no idea of what a stud was. They missed the stud on EVERY one of the diagonal braces. one I fixed this the shelves were fine.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.