Closets By Design

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2022, 08:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,606 Times in 943 Posts

DEWILSON - thanks for this thread, we are considering a similar project.
Old 01-14-2022, 08:11 AM

I used Closets by Design out of Orlando 2 1/2 years ago and am still very pleased. I selected the middle quality option with drawers and shelving.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:35 AM
Default Excellent work and reasonable price

We used them a few years ago for our bedroom closets. Then we used then again recently to add a large stand alone cabinet in the kitchen for extra canned good storage. We were very happy both times and the price was reasonable in my opinion.

Tammy, the designer is talented and can design what you want in the space available. Also when the kitchen cabinet was installed the installers noticed something on one small piece of the cabinet that I couldn't even see and insisted on ordering a new piece. It came in about a week later and they came and replaced the piece which they thought was not up to their standards.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:42 AM

Had Home Depot plan and install my master closet. Removed wire racks and patched before Oscar came and painted all of the inside. 1 visit from gentleman who measured and helped me make a plan that would meet my needs. Another group came out later and installed. All together took couple of months. I used the guest room closet in the mean time.
I have 11shelves, 2 cabinets, 10 drawers, 1 long hanging and 2 shirt hanging rods. I then had a chandelier installed.
Since I sold my previous house furnished I had no bedroom furniture. Because of this closet I only had to buy end tables and headboard. This left me plenty of room for a reading chaise. As a result my bedroom is not crowded with furniture .
The closet not counting paint and chandelier cost $5,000. I couldn't be happier.
Good luck with your project.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:55 AM

Custom Home Closet - less expensive, but same quality..Love what they did for us.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:42 PM

I used Closet Crafters, Gerry was great at design, communicated well, work done in a day. My wife and I love the resulting closets they built for our home. See their reviews in the contractors section on TOTV:
Closet Crafters
Old 01-14-2022, 03:18 PM

Shortly after I bought my home in The Villages in late 2019, I used Custom Home Closet on 301 for a master bedroom custom closet. Their designer took all my requirements and came back with a perfect set up. The two installers were terrific as well. I thought that what I was charged was reasonable, having had a custom closet done previously in Connecticut. I then used Custom Home Closet for bookshelves in a large guest room. Again, a perfect job that fit all the books that had been piled in cartons in my garage. I highly recommend this company.
Closed Thread

Tags
closets, design, orlando, current, reviews

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.