Coming to buy; need caretaker for a while

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Default Coming to buy; need caretaker for a while

Hi all: I will be coming down the week of the 18th with the intention of purchasing a home. Woo hoo. Although, won't be staying in it permanently for a while. Sometime back I posted about house watchers and got responses which seem to have vanished. I think Red Witch responded. Any place that has Communist Wiccans is my kind of place. Anyhow, please let me know who is available; you can send a private email; maybe we can chat while I down there. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

roflao I've been called many things in my life, but a Communist Wiccan is a first. Actually, I used to have red hair, hence the red. My daughter was convinced I was a witch when she was little, hence the witch. When it came time to come up with a name, my daughter decided there was no other name that would do (unless she could change the W to a B). Wouldn't change the name for a million bucks.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Redwitch is not a communist wiccan. Redwitch is a smart cookie, and a hardworking one too, and she is a friend and hell with a squirt gun.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM

I agree that Redwitch is a hard worker and reliable. She watched my home for 2 years before I made the permanent move down here and did a great job. I knew my house was in good hands!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Default Great Homewatch Service

Redwitch has been watching my home in Buttonwood since I purchased it. Her help has been without comparison. I recommend her to anyone who cannot keep an eye on their own home. I cannot comment on her ability with a watergun.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raen Dear View Post
Hi all: I will be coming down the week of the 18th with the intention of purchasing a home. Woo hoo. Although, won't be staying in it permanently for a while. Sometime back I posted about house watchers and got responses which seem to have vanished. I think Red Witch responded. Any place that has Communist Wiccans is my kind of place. Anyhow, please let me know who is available; you can send a private email; maybe we can chat while I down there. Thanks.
I love Red. I love her dearly and highly recommend her. Not only does she watch my house, but she, GG and I are on in a posse together.

Nonetheless...

Communist Wiccan.

Raen Dear, please buy a house in Village of Springdale and come live near me.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

I'll betcha that Raen Dear didn't mean to cast aspersions upon our Red Witch. She/he was just trying to make a funny. We just didn't think it was too funny 'cause we love Red Witch.

Who can Raen Dear call upon for a care taker?
Old 04-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Hey, I thought it was hysterical. And, Raen, if we ever meet up remind me to tell you a story about my ever-so-beloved/cruel brother and the Mickey Mouse Club.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Sage

I'll second everyone else's positive comments re: redwitch.

Bill
Old 04-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Hey, I thought it was hysterical. And, Raen, if we ever meet up remind me to tell you a story about my ever-so-beloved/cruel brother and the Mickey Mouse Club.
Okay Redwitch, now you have to tell ALL of us. You started it.... so tell the story!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.