Coming to buy; need caretaker for a while

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Default Coming to buy; need caretaker for a while

Hi all: I will be coming down the week of the 18th with the intention of purchasing a home. Woo hoo. Although, won't be staying in it permanently for a while. Sometime back I posted about house watchers and got responses which seem to have vanished. I think Red Witch responded. Any place that has Communist Wiccans is my kind of place. Anyhow, please let me know who is available; you can send a private email; maybe we can chat while I down there. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

roflao I've been called many things in my life, but a Communist Wiccan is a first. Actually, I used to have red hair, hence the red. My daughter was convinced I was a witch when she was little, hence the witch. When it came time to come up with a name, my daughter decided there was no other name that would do (unless she could change the W to a B). Wouldn't change the name for a million bucks.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,670 Times in 1,601 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Redwitch is not a communist wiccan. Redwitch is a smart cookie, and a hardworking one too, and she is a friend and hell with a squirt gun.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM

I agree that Redwitch is a hard worker and reliable. She watched my home for 2 years before I made the permanent move down here and did a great job. I knew my house was in good hands!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Default Great Homewatch Service

Redwitch has been watching my home in Buttonwood since I purchased it. Her help has been without comparison. I recommend her to anyone who cannot keep an eye on their own home. I cannot comment on her ability with a watergun.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raen Dear View Post
Hi all: I will be coming down the week of the 18th with the intention of purchasing a home. Woo hoo. Although, won't be staying in it permanently for a while. Sometime back I posted about house watchers and got responses which seem to have vanished. I think Red Witch responded. Any place that has Communist Wiccans is my kind of place. Anyhow, please let me know who is available; you can send a private email; maybe we can chat while I down there. Thanks.
I love Red. I love her dearly and highly recommend her. Not only does she watch my house, but she, GG and I are on in a posse together.

Nonetheless...

Communist Wiccan.

Raen Dear, please buy a house in Village of Springdale and come live near me.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

I'll betcha that Raen Dear didn't mean to cast aspersions upon our Red Witch. She/he was just trying to make a funny. We just didn't think it was too funny 'cause we love Red Witch.

Who can Raen Dear call upon for a care taker?
Old 04-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Hey, I thought it was hysterical. And, Raen, if we ever meet up remind me to tell you a story about my ever-so-beloved/cruel brother and the Mickey Mouse Club.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Sage

I'll second everyone else's positive comments re: redwitch.

Bill
Old 04-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Hey, I thought it was hysterical. And, Raen, if we ever meet up remind me to tell you a story about my ever-so-beloved/cruel brother and the Mickey Mouse Club.
Okay Redwitch, now you have to tell ALL of us. You started it.... so tell the story!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.