Company to clean tile and grout

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2021, 07:55 AM

Sure Clean did a great job. My whole house is tile.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
OP, the next step will be to seal the grout, you may want to look into a company that does both. Sorry I cannot recommend any as I did this myself.
Can you tell us what product you used to seal the grout ? Where you purchased it ? Thank you
Old 09-07-2021, 08:36 AM
Default Yes to Sure Clean Solutions

we used Sure Clean Solutions to color / stain the grout in our tile, and have used them annually to clean our tile, and they also touch up any stained grout that may have faded or worn...
Old 09-07-2021, 09:11 AM
Sage

I had Sure Clean around five years ago. Was satisfied with their machine cleaning and the fact that they moved the refrigerator out and cleaned behind it, I think the washer and dryer too, plus cleaned the dryer vent. I believe they used a steam cleaner on the tile.

The clear "grout sealing" didn't last more than a couple weeks. Some stains just don't want to come out of grout. The grout needed to be painted, which happened when DH applied the paint that Village Tinker recommended, "Groutshield," which is mail ordered from groutshield.com I got the name of the grout color from our contract to build the house, "Mapei Biscuit." The warranty office should have it the names of all the grout colors used on the houses originally.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Thumbs down Tile cleaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Have you used "Renu Carpet and Tile Cleaning" or "Sure Clean Solutions" for tile and grout cleaning? These are the two companies I am considering hiring to clean all our tile and grout inside our home.

Thanks you in advance for your recommendations.
Do not use Sure Clean. They did a terrible job and didn’t live up to their contract. And the workers took advantage of my sick wife and stole checks. Luckily the bank didn’t cash them and called us .
Old 09-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Soaring Eagle member

All About Grout stains the grout and then seals it, NOT PAINT. They did a wonderful job.
Old 09-07-2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Have you used "Renu Carpet and Tile Cleaning" or "Sure Clean Solutions" for tile and grout cleaning? These are the two companies I am considering hiring to clean all our tile and grout inside our home.

SureClean did an outstanding job for us, we couldn’t be happier. They did paint the grout to match the original color.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Veteran member

We used Chem Dry. They had done a beautiful job on our carpeting so I tried them for the tile and I wasn't disappointed. The tile and grout looked like new. We had many companies clean it but none with the same success as Chem Dry.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:12 PM
Default I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Renu Carpet and Tile Cleaning.

Quote:

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Renu Carpet and Tile Cleaning.

very knowledgeable and did an awesome job and went above and beyond to make sure we were another satisfied customer.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ to Villages (Pennecamp) in December 2010.
Smile GroutSmith

Quote:

We used GroutSmith for our shower, bathroom floor and kitchen. First class job and followup (to make sure we were satisfied). Top recommendation.
Old 09-09-2021, 02:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbyjohn View Post
We used GroutSmith for our shower, bathroom floor and kitchen. First class job and followup (to make sure we were satisfied). Top recommendation.
They did an excellent job in my house.
Closed Thread

Tags
tile, clean, grout, cleaning, company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.