Creative Finish Carpentry

Old 08-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Default Creative Finish Carpentry---WOW

Ok. I read all the time about good work, great work and not so great work.

Creative Finish Carpentry JUST left our house about an hour ago, and all we can say is "WOW". They are awesome, professional, neat and we highly recommend them as many of you do.

We had our entire home done with the 6-1/4" crown molding and it looks awesome.

Thanks Mario and team for all you do!
Old 10-30-2014, 10:34 AM

I had Creative Finish install beautiful crown throughout my 3,200 sq ft home the afternoon of my house closing in May. It went exactly as it was supposed to--they had 2 crews and finished by dinner time, installed and painted. Timing was critical because i had painters scheduled next day (for walls, not crown)...

My initial contact was remotely, via email and phone. They came out when i arrived in town (pre-closing) to make sure of the crown size and to address areas that were problematic (above the front door where less space for crown).... It added so much to our beautiful home. I would highly recommend them. If you want the job done in one day, it is a no brainer.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:02 AM

So you painted after the crown installed? We want to do this but I thought it would be paint first?
Old 10-31-2015, 05:50 AM
Thumbs up

We used Creative Finish Carpentry to install crown moulding and like all the others here we were well satisfied. It took a little less than four hours to do the entire job, in a Lantana 3 bedroom 2 bath house. They did everything but the closets.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:23 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Painting after the trim is installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medtrans View Post
So you painted after the crown installed? We want to do this but I thought it would be paint first?
The trim is always caulked and painted first so when the walls are painted you have a very crisp line. Creative Carpentry does very fine trim, its always a pleasure to paint after pros.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddick View Post
I have read a number of posts that said that Creative did very good work. I am wondering if anyone has had challenges in arranging for them to do work. I have been trying to arrange for installation of crown molding by contacting them through email. They are extremely slow when responding to email (when they do respond). I have also had our house watcher try to contact them and they are also extremely slow in responding to her. I have worked with other contractors remotely and have had none of the problems I seem to be having with Creative.

I want to get the molding installed before we have our furniture moved in next month. I would think that it would be to their benefit to do the work in a vacant house, but I guess they do not really want the job.
Can anyone recommend an alternative contractor?
Try phone call. They responded asap and completed excellent job.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:40 AM

Phone them We did and had an excellent job completed in two weeks from first call.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:24 PM

Another happy customer. Creative Finish Carpentry did a great job installing molding around walls/ceilings and tray ceilings, as well as framing some doorways. Great job!
Old 10-11-2016, 05:47 AM
Veteran member

They arrived at my home (a 1600 sq ft Jasmine) and started work at 9:15am yesterday. They were finished and out the door at 1:30pm. It was a most amazing process! It would have taken a month to get that work done where I come from and have cost three times the price (or more). They have this process down to a science! Mario was very thorough and made sure I was happy with everything before he took the check. They guarantee their work for 5 years. What could be better?

Mark me......another VERY satisfied customer!

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 11-24-2016, 09:49 AM
Smile Skillful Finish Carpentry

Yesterday Creative Carpentry installed crown moulding, baseboards, and built an elegant frame for the large doorway in our remodeled lanai. They did a spectacular job, their work has transformed our house.

Mario is a magician, trust me he can do anything.

This is the second job they did for us and I can say without fear of contradiction their work is the highest quality possible.

We have another big job in mind and they will be the only company we call.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:25 AM

We are another extremely satisfied customer, thanks to the fine work done by Creative Carpentry! They recently installed crown molding throughout our entire home. Their crew was friendly, professional, and meticulous. We would recommend them to anyone!!
Old 01-29-2017, 11:05 AM

They have done work in our home twice now, crown molding, chair rails, trim. They are excellent. Call them, don't email. Ask for Chris to come out and give you a free quote. They know by your home design name how much crown molding is. If you want extra stuff like we did they have to come and look. They bring a large crew, just stand back and be amazed. They did our Lantana model including the bathrooms in 4 hours. Looks beautiful. They will come back and do any touch ups to the caulk as things settle over time too. They are great!!!!
Old 09-29-2019, 03:23 PM

Just a big shout out for Creative, just did an absolutely fabulous job installing crown moulding for us. Professional, courteous and super efficient!
Old 01-24-2020, 04:36 PM

Had my crown molding installed January 14 by Creative. Mario and his team did a fantastic job. Absolutely perfect said my retired home builder other half. Price was also perfect. Place was left spotless. They really appreciated that I had the AC on for them. Thanks again Mario
Old 01-24-2020, 09:48 PM

I also used Creative Finish Carpentry for crown molding five years ago in our house. Mario did all the measurements and installation. His crew did the cutting. Excellent finish including painting in one day. Our neighbors used another company with great results but they were there for four days.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.