Creative Finish Carpentry

Creative Finish Carpentry

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-28-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddick View Post
I have read a number of posts that said that Creative did very good work. I am wondering if anyone has had challenges in arranging for them to do work. I have been trying to arrange for installation of crown molding by contacting them through email. They are extremely slow when responding to email (when they do respond). I have also had our house watcher try to contact them and they are also extremely slow in responding to her. I have worked with other contractors remotely and have had none of the problems I seem to be having with Creative.

I want to get the molding installed before we have our furniture moved in next month. I would think that it would be to their benefit to do the work in a vacant house, but I guess they do not really want the job.
Can anyone recommend an alternative contractor?
Try phone call. They responded asap and completed excellent job.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:40 AM

Phone them We did and had an excellent job completed in two weeks from first call.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2016, 07:24 PM

Another happy customer. Creative Finish Carpentry did a great job installing molding around walls/ceilings and tray ceilings, as well as framing some doorways. Great job!
Old 10-11-2016, 05:47 AM
Veteran member

They arrived at my home (a 1600 sq ft Jasmine) and started work at 9:15am yesterday. They were finished and out the door at 1:30pm. It was a most amazing process! It would have taken a month to get that work done where I come from and have cost three times the price (or more). They have this process down to a science! Mario was very thorough and made sure I was happy with everything before he took the check. They guarantee their work for 5 years. What could be better?

Mark me......another VERY satisfied customer!

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Skillful Finish Carpentry
Old 11-24-2016, 09:49 AM

Smile Skillful Finish Carpentry

Yesterday Creative Carpentry installed crown moulding, baseboards, and built an elegant frame for the large doorway in our remodeled lanai. They did a spectacular job, their work has transformed our house.

Mario is a magician, trust me he can do anything.

This is the second job they did for us and I can say without fear of contradiction their work is the highest quality possible.

We have another big job in mind and they will be the only company we call.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:25 AM

We are another extremely satisfied customer, thanks to the fine work done by Creative Carpentry! They recently installed crown molding throughout our entire home. Their crew was friendly, professional, and meticulous. We would recommend them to anyone!!
Old 01-29-2017, 11:05 AM

They have done work in our home twice now, crown molding, chair rails, trim. They are excellent. Call them, don't email. Ask for Chris to come out and give you a free quote. They know by your home design name how much crown molding is. If you want extra stuff like we did they have to come and look. They bring a large crew, just stand back and be amazed. They did our Lantana model including the bathrooms in 4 hours. Looks beautiful. They will come back and do any touch ups to the caulk as things settle over time too. They are great!!!!