D'Angelo Home Inspections

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Default D'angelo home inspections

My wife and I recently went to contract on a pre-owned CYV and hired Frank D'Angelo to inspect our home. He spent well over 3-1/2 hours and covered every aspect of the Villa from roof to outlets. Not only was his report professional and thorough, but he was very helpful in suggesting useful hints with home ownership here in TV. Should you be in need of a home inspector we can highly recommend Frank D'Angelo for his quick and courteous service.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:36 PM

How can I contact Frank?
Old 03-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Gold member

He advertises here on TOTV and here is a link to his homepage
D'Angelo Inspections LLC | Serving The Villages, Leesburg, Clermont, and Surrounding Areas 352-250-7818
Old 03-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Sage

Frank is a sponsor on TOTV....you can reach him at....352-250-7818.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

He is a genuine, honest person that I greatly respect.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Inspection Prior to Warranty Expiration

It is also a good idea to have a good inspector take a look at your home a month or two before the expiration of your new home warranty.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:03 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Dear Ivanhoe,
Thank you so much for the kind endorsement! For someone to take time out of their busy life to share their Home Inspection experience, well, I'm humbled and honored.
It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your inspection. Thank you again.....you made my day! Have a blessed weekend!

Respectfully,

Frank D'Angelo, ACI
Old 03-17-2013, 12:42 PM

Thanks for the information on Frank's services and reliability! I have a one-year home warranty anniversary in June and Frank appears to be the man. I am currently living full time in Delaware and this was helpful.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanhoe View Post
My wife and I recently went to contract on a pre-owned CYV and hired Frank D'Angelo to inspect our home. He spent well over 3-1/2 hours and covered every aspect of the Villa from roof to outlets. Not only was his report professional and thorough, but he was very helpful in suggesting useful hints with home ownership here in TV. Should you be in need of a home inspector we can highly recommend Frank D'Angelo for his quick and courteous service.
We had Frank do our 1 year anniversary inspection earlier this month and agree with Ivanhoe that Frank's report was professional and thorough. Frank courteously answered all our questions and also suggested some useful hints. We are very satisfied with his work and highly recommend his inspection services.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Platinum member

Add me as a fan of Frank. He recently did an inspection for me of my CYV. I called him at 8am one morning before I went to work and he was able to do the inspection the next day. Great guy to talk to...turns out we grew up in the same area of NY state. He sent me his report promptly, the items he found are being attented to, and I would recommend him highly.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeloInspections View Post
Dear Ivanhoe,
Thank you so much for the kind endorsement! For someone to take time out of their busy life to share their Home Inspection experience, well, I'm humbled and honored.
It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your inspection. Thank you again.....you made my day! Have a blessed weekend!

Respectfully,

Frank D'Angelo, ACI
I have a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON A NEW COURTYARD VILLA, COMING UP. i AM WONDERING ON THE COST TO DO AN INSPECTION, AND WHAT TYPE OF THINGS COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG WITH A NEW HOME. i SEE YOU COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON THIS SITE. PLZ SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE REPLY. THANKS
Old 04-20-2013, 09:32 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Nipas K-9,
As per your request, I sent you a PM.

Frank D'Angelo, ACI
Old 04-20-2013, 10:03 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thanks to many of you for your kind words. I know that you have many choices for a Home Inspector, and appreciate that you put your trust in me.

I also know it could be a bit scary hiring someone you do not know to inspect EVERY nook and cranny of your home. That level of trust is something I do not take lightly.

I normally do "new buyer" inspections and "warranty inspections". Recently though, I was hired to do a different type of inspection, and I thought I'd share it with you.

I had a very nice client who was having a designer home built. The home was JUST finished, and she was flying here for the closing and to have a final walk through with the builder.

The home was beautiful. The new owner was concerned that she might not know what to look for that the builder should address before they moved in. She felt more at ease having a well written professional report done by an ASHI Certified Inspector in her hand when she met the builder.

I found 37 issues that she had the builder take care of before they moved in. Most of them were minor things, but the fact that they were found and were going to be addressed BEFORE they moved in was in her opinion worth every penny of the inspection. Moving into new home and getting settled is hard enough without having workmen in your new home fixing things as you find them.

She was very pleased with the inspection and told me she would have me back in 10-11 months to do their one year warranty inspection.

For me it was a great experience because I was able to not only find things that are apparent with a brand new build, but it also taught me that there are most likely issues that do not show up right after the build, but often DO show up within that year.

I apologize for the long post. It's a subject I never tire of....

Respectfully, Frank D'Angelo, ACI
Old 04-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Sage

Frank is da man!!!!!

I have found Frank to be sincere and honest. I feel like I know him through his postings as faithfulfrank.

I will call you as soon as I purchase a house.

Joe

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeloInspections View Post
Thanks to many of you for your kind words. I know that you have many choices for a Home Inspector, and appreciate that you put your trust in me.

I also know it could be a bit scary hiring someone you do not know to inspect EVERY nook and cranny of your home. That level of trust is something I do not take lightly.

I normally do "new buyer" inspections and "warranty inspections". Recently though, I was hired to do a different type of inspection, and I thought I'd share it with you.

I had a very nice client who was having a designer home built. The home was JUST finished, and she was flying here for the closing and to have a final walk through with the builder.

The home was beautiful. The new owner was concerned that she might not know what to look for that the builder should address before they moved in. She felt more at ease having a well written professional report done by an ASHI Certified Inspector in her hand when she met the builder.

I found 37 issues that she had the builder take care of before they moved in. Most of them were minor things, but the fact that they were found and were going to be addressed BEFORE they moved in was in her opinion worth every penny of the inspection. Moving into new home and getting settled is hard enough without having workmen in your new home fixing things as you find them.

She was very pleased with the inspection and told me she would have me back in 10-11 months to do their one year warranty inspection.

For me it was a great experience because I was able to not only find things that are apparent with a brand new build, but it also taught me that there are most likely issues that do not show up right after the build, but often DO show up within that year.

I apologize for the long post. It's a subject I never tire of....

Respectfully, Frank D'Angelo, ACI
Frank,

I believe that I am the client you were referring to... Thanks to your stellar report, I was able to simply hand my list of items of concern to my builder at the walk thru... He immediately started making calls to the various trades to get the cosmetic items repaired. Thanks to your list, I saved myself a TON of time and headaches!!!

Frank -- thank YOU!!! My parents will also be calling you for an inspection, and you will be coming back to my house in 10 months before my 1 year warranty is up.

Angie
(Village of Pinellas)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.