A-Team Concrete Coatings

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Question A-Team Concrete Coatings

Has anyone had any business with A-Team Concrete Coatings and Full Face Painting? They were just in our driveway as we were leaving our home inquiring about sealing our driveway and painting our house. The guy said he had initially done the decorative paintng of our driveway. He also referred to the previous owner of our home by name. The guy was very pushy, wanted to write a contract NOW and be back next week to complete the job as they would be in the neighborhood doing another job. We just don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about these guys. They were driving an unmarked vehicle which we thought was odd. We immediately reported the incident to Community Watch. The office assistant took the information and said they would call the number on the card we got, investigate and have them cease on solicitations. Just thought we would give folks a heads up on this company.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

We just had our driveway painted/stained by Driveways by Jay, and I cannot tell you how pleased we are. Jay is a true artist when he is doing this work. He is a pleasure to talk to, and glad to explain what he is doing. The driveway came better then I could have ever expected. He has done several driveways in the area (actually on the same street), and all of these are great. Price was very reasonable. Work was done promptly, and he was very careful when applying the paint, to point that I did not even need to cover the cars while he was spraying.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:23 AM

PLEASE, whatever you do. Stay away from this person, if his name is Wade. I live in Leesburg and he has left me after being paid $450.00. Does not answer messages left. Am trying my darndest to locate him. If you see him in the neighborhood PLEASE contact me @ jdelauter1@aol.com or 352-250-5706. Also get this word out to all your friends and your community.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Delauter View Post
PLEASE, whatever you do. Stay away from this person, if his name is Wade. I live in Leesburg and he has left me after being paid $450.00. Does not answer messages left. Am trying my darndest to locate him. If you see him in the neighborhood PLEASE contact me @ jdelauter1@aol.com or 352-250-5706. Also get this word out to all your friends and your community.
I am talking about A-1Team Concrete Coatings and Full Face Painting.

They are a real scam
Old 03-06-2015, 07:53 AM

Gingersnap,

We just had GoConcrete here, they did an exceptional job. I can send you their phone number if you would like it.

I highly recommend them and for house painting we use David L. Hughes painting. Great guy, very honest and hardworking.

Good luck!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.