DeSantis Air Conditioning Company

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Default DeSantis Air Conditioning Company

I just had to write today about DeSantis AC Company. We have lived in TV over 10 years and every year we have our air conditioner maintenance. I have never been thoroughly pleased with any one that we have until today. I saw an ad for ac cleaning/maintenance for 59.95 ...I called and set up an appt. We have paid up to $80.00 to have it cleaned so I thought well for 59.95 what can they do...surprise...what they didn't do...Art, the gentleman who came out, was thorough, knew exactly what he was doing. Checked things that were never done by the other companies we had and we had some very well named ac companies in the area. He was here for over1 l/2 hours and checked everything...we are extremelyhappy and would recommend them to anyone. Believe me there are some companies out there that will tell you that you need to replace your ac...you will know when you need to do that. get more then one estimate...they want your money, they don't care...just because your ac is over 10 years old that doesn't mean it is going to quit... we lived in Florida west coast and when we sold our ac was 21 years old!
Old 05-29-2015, 09:22 PM
Veteran member

This is a very fine company-I just had new a/c system installed-have had Art,Rich,Aaron over the years service our original twenty year old unit-very satisfied
Old 05-31-2015, 09:25 AM

They do good work!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.