Ding Doctor coming to the Villages.

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2021, 05:45 PM
Default Ding Doctor coming to the Villages.

Ding Dr. is a business on the east coast of the state. He is now opening another shop here. He does paint less dent repair, window tinting and paint correction and ceramic coat. He did our car last week. Came out incredible. I know him personally and he does fantastic work. Also he can do paint correction and ceramic coat on golf carts.
386-275-8905. Vincent.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	CE88E4F6-74B4-4B72-9CFC-AF89BE0E425F.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	89501  

Last edited by Omike; 05-16-2021 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:25 PM
Veteran member

Does he come to the house or do you go to his shop?
Old 05-15-2021, 09:32 PM

Right now he is looking at locations for a shop over here. I believe he can come to your house for golf cart jobs. If he’s doing a full paint correction and ceramic coat that usually takes a couple days. He’s very meticulous. He did our car at his new home right off highway 42 across from the Publix.. he’s really very good. I know he will come to you h go or some sent removal also.
Old 05-16-2021, 07:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I just heard on the local news that Florida has some pretty relaxed laws about who can practice medicine. Those that are truly qualified are justifiably angry at the fact that people who have not finished their studies can practice medicine in this State and people who come from other countries with a medical degree with not as stringent qualifications are allowed to practice here under an "emergency provision" because of rising population and lack of qualified physicians.

I'm sorry, I immediately KNEW what this thread was about, but it did trigger my thoughts after hearing this. I very much miss the medical expertise in the area we left although we have a doctor who we really like and trust.

You have to be careful here not to choose a "Dingy Doctor".
Old 05-16-2021, 07:46 AM
Veteran member

Can he remove a dent from a stainless steel fridge?
Old 05-16-2021, 08:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,100 Posts
Default I lived a large part of 40 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I just heard on the local news that Florida has some pretty relaxed laws about who can practice medicine. Those that are truly qualified are justifiably angry at the fact that people who have not finished their studies can practice medicine in this State and people who come from other countries with a medical degree with not as stringent qualifications are allowed to practice here under an "emergency provision" because of rising population and lack of qualified physicians.

I'm sorry, I immediately KNEW what this thread was about, but it did trigger my thoughts after hearing this. I very much miss the medical expertise in the area we left although we have a doctor who we really like and trust.

You have to be careful here not to choose a "Dingy Doctor".
in third world countries . I saw many good doctors do wonderful things with a limited amount of western technology and given the fact that many people only get to see a physician assistant for many things wouldn’t it be better if he or she had a medical degree from somewhere?
Old 05-16-2021, 08:46 AM
Veteran member

When I call the number you posted, it says "the number you dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service"

Last edited by laryb; 05-16-2021 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-16-2021, 12:53 PM

I believe he has done dents refrigerators before
Old 05-16-2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laryb View Post
When I call the number you posted, it says "the number you dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service"
My bad. My fat fingers typed the wrong #. It has been corrected... I’m so sorry!
Closed Thread

Tags
paint, ding, coat, ceramic, correction

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.