Auto repair shop

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2008, 01:52 AM
Default Auto repair shop

Woke up this AM to find a pool of I believe to be antifreeze on my garage floor and under my car.

At least I hope it's that. Anyway since my car is a Mercedes 500 SL that is now 13 years old I am concerned where to take it.

The closest Mercedes dealer is in Orlando, so I wish not to go there.
So I am looking for a repair shop that has experience/knowledge of Mercedes Autos.

I sure don't want to have someone without experience make it worse as the car has only 38K and is in pristine condition.

I would sure hate to drive all they way to Orlando and find they need it overnight. Back in NJ, they would regardless of age give me a loaner because of my buying history.

With all the people coming to TV for retirement you would think MB would have a dealer close by.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:06 AM
Default Re: Auto repair shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb1191
I used to take my Mercedes SL500 to a garage on Rte 301. At the intersection of Rte 466 and Rte 301, take a left (heading South) onto Rte 301 and it's a mile or so on the left. His place is immaculate and and he can do minor repairs for the Mercedes. Real nice guy who we found to be honest and ethical. There were a couple of SL500's there for service when I brought mine in. This was a couple of years ago. Sorry, can't recall his name.

No longer have the Mercedes; replaced it with a Chrysler Sebring convertible; love it.

Yes, you would think they would have a local Mercedes dealer near TV, however, I notice that Caddy's seem to be very popular here in TV and there's a local dealer on Rte 441 towards Leesburg.

barb1191
Thanks Barb, The name is Accu-tech Automotive and his name is Tom. They seem very nice and will get my business. They will pick me up when I am finished which from my house to the shop is not close by no means. Hadley Village.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.