Dissatisfied with Bob's Lawn Service

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Angry Dissatisfied with Bob's Lawn Service

We reside full time in New York and have a home in Hemingway. Upon our return to The Villages, we noticed that our electrical box had been run into by a lawn mower. As a result, our ground wire was completely severed and the resulting surges destroyed two garage door openers, our golf cart charger, blowers, etc. (over $700 in damages). SECO also had to do major repairs to return service to us. Our neighbors that reside there full time have indicated to us that their service was too quick and careless.

We notified Bob's Lawn Service of the damages. They refused to take responsibility and haven't returned our numerous phone calls to them. Since then, we have hired another lawn servicer that mows by hand and are completely satisfied.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Sage
Default Strange

We have had Bob's for almost two years now. He also does my mom's house and many of my neighbors. No problems and I would not call the service quick or careless. We usually have a crew of three doing the lawn so it doesn't take long anyway.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.