Dog Groomer

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2018, 01:59 PM
Default Dog Groomer

Poochini's Mobile Pet Salon Home | Poochini's Mobile Pet Salon is the best groomer we've found that serves the Villages. Shellie is one of the most compassionate and caring groomers we've met in years of owning multiple dogs. She comes to the house with a fully equipped trailer and takes wonderful care of our family member. Hands down she gets our highest rating.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Does she do big dogs?
Old 05-23-2018, 03:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Does she do big dogs?
CFrance, the picture of your dog makes it look like he/she is going to talk. Beautiful Pup. Still patiently awaiting the final word on the next one. Betting on the end of the summer. I hope.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
CFrance, the picture of your dog makes it look like he/she is going to talk. Beautiful Pup. Still patiently awaiting the final word on the next one. Betting on the end of the summer. I hope.
Thank you! That is actually our first Golden, Bear, who passed away in 2007 and is still sorely missed. I can see Crosby every day in person, but I can't see Bear, so I switched avatars to the dearly departed so I can remember his smile.

They are both terrific dogs in their own right. One goofy and one regal; both loving. You will hopefully have some furry one to fill in the void soon. I have my fingers crossed for you, Nucky.

Tags
groomer, fully, equipped, trailer, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.