Draperies

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Default Draperies

Can anyone help with your experience on professional made drapes?

Am not necessarily looking for 'big name' business, but someone who has experience and honesty in their work and opinions.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpleme View Post
Can anyone help with your experience on professional made drapes?

Am not necessarily looking for 'big name' business, but someone who has experience and honesty in their work and opinions.
Since I am such a thrifty person,(some call me tight) I have chosen some orderable drapes from JCPenneys and I have modified them myself on my sewing machine and my husband hung the rods (Also purchased at JCPenneys) The talented and much touted interior designers here can have them made for you for several and I mean SEVERAL thousand dollars.

But I am probably exposing my lack of sophistication in this. I only had custom made draperies done once in the seventies.

I know for a fact that Ruth Dyer, the local designer who has a column in Saturday's Daily Sun can arrange to have drapes made for you.

There are a few folks who make custom draperies and someone is going to PM their names. Get a couple of quotes if you can.

Gracie the penny squeezer.

Last edited by graciegirl; 04-17-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Sage

Gracie - those are beautiful - nice jobl.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.