Property Owners Attorney

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Default Property Owners Attorney

I am a little unclear about the developments that happened but it is my understanding the Villages Developer tried to assess the property owners for sinkholes in ponds on his land and the property owners filed suit and was successful. I am looking for information on this issue along with the name and telephone number of the attorney that represented the property owners. We have a similar situation in Stonecrest and need your help. Thanks!
Old 10-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Poa

Quote:
Originally Posted by barebones1191 View Post
I am a little unclear about the developments that happened but it is my understanding the Villages Developer tried to assess the property owners for sinkholes in ponds on his land and the property owners filed suit and was successful. I am looking for information on this issue along with the name and telephone number of the attorney that represented the property owners. We have a similar situation in Stonecrest and need your help. Thanks!
Suggest you search The Property Owners Association (POA) website and see if they are prepared to help you with past information, which must be on file somewhere.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.