Exterior Painting Review

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Default Exterior Painting Review

Steve Kling Painting just painted the exterior of my home and I couldn't be happier with the results. House was washed, all cracks sealed, completely primed, painted in one day with a few finishing touches on day 2, everything cleaned up, and Steve and his painters were delightful to deal with.

Steve took me around to see houses he had done and suggested colors. I went with his suggestions and have already gotten many compliments on my "new" house. In addition, his price was a fantastic deal, and my Sherwin Williams Duration paint is guaranteed for life.

For the record, I have no financial interest in Steve Kling Painting nor Sherwin Williams paints. I simply believe others would appreciate knowing about a job that went beyond well done.

Last edited by jazzy48; 01-12-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-27-2014, 09:21 PM

Can I please have the phone number?
Old 03-28-2014, 06:02 AM

I have to agree. Steve Kling painted the interior of my house several years ago and I was impressed with his quality of work, price (I always get three quotes) and his conscientiousness. Our villa community just got approval to paint our exterior homes a different combination of colors than the one standard color used when constructed. Mine was just finished and Steve Kling did my home. Again, a top quality job. He was not the lowest cost but he was not the highest either. He not only did a quality job as described but he used a higher quality SW paint and even had the SW representative inspect and approve the job and explained to me the warranty on the Sherwin Williams paint.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:27 PM

OK so Steve Kling painted a vinyl siding patio villa? Can I please have the phone number???Where can we see the house??Thanks
Old 03-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Veteran member

Our house is block/stucco---Steve Kling Painting painted our exterior in 2011--as well as two other block and stucco houses across the street.

Top quality job on our home as well as our neighbors.

His phone # is 267-7184---I believe that is his cell and he will answer or return your call.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Default exterior painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy48 View Post
Steve Kling Painting just painted the exterior of my home and I couldn't be happier with the results. House was washed, all cracks sealed, completely primed, painted in one day with a few finishing touches on day 2, everything cleaned up, and Steve and his painters were delightful to deal with.

Steve took me around to see houses he had done and suggested colors. I went with his suggestions and have already gotten many compliments on my "new" house. In addition, his price was a fantastic deal, and my Sherwin Williams Duration paint is guaranteed for life.

For the record, I have no financial interest in Steve Kling Painting nor Sherwin Williams paints. I simply believe others would appreciate knowing about a job that went beyond well done.
Do you mind sharing the style of home you have and the price he charged to paint it thanks.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:17 AM

My Villa is poured concrete with stucco overlay. Steve Kling power washed the entire house, covered all windows before painting, painted a primer undercoat, sealed those fine line cracks, did all the trim, removed the gutters to paint underneath, roller brushed the primer and top coat, spray coated the front door and garage door, used a final coat three quality levels above SW lowest outside paint offering, Caulked windows where needed, caulked all locations where wall met concrete sidewalk. He also stained the cement flooring at the main entrance to the front door. He removed the house numbers, repainted and re-installed. A Sherwin Williams represented inspected the job and gave us a twenty-five year warranty. This was all accomplished at a very competitive price. His painters were a work of art in their productivity, team work, and cleanliness. They did all this in one day.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.