Fertigator Lawn Services - Are You a Happy Customer?

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2018, 01:26 AM
Default Massey does mow lawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Massey does not mow lawns. We had Massey and Cutting Edge at our former house. Cutting Edge was reliable, did good work, and actually showed up on time every week in the summer for our snowbird neighbors after their two prior lawn mowers did not his first two years.
I received a lawn and landscape care proposal from Massey in August 2018. The proposal included weekly lawn mowing with a walk behind mower.
The proposal matched everything included in my then current Total Care package with Fertigator. The monthly price was about the same.
I was tempted, but decided to stay with Fertigator for another year.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw Man View Post
I received a lawn and landscape care proposal from Massey in August 2018. The proposal included weekly lawn mowing with a walk behind mower.
The proposal matched everything included in my then current Total Care package with Fertigator. The monthly price was about the same.
I was tempted, but decided to stay with Fertigator for another year.
Thanks for the correction. I did not know.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
Good post. After over twelve years, my observation is that the Teck assigned to your account is the key to good service. You get a good Teck and then it changes. It’s rare to have the same person over a year or two. Never had Fertigator. A good friend did and was very satisfied until his Teck left and “things” went south. <snip>
This is spot on.

In my opinion, for ANY service company, "they're only as good as the guy in their their truck."
Old 11-30-2018, 11:42 AM

We are away for the Summer months. We had trouble getting Fertigator to perform all the services we contracted for when we were not here. We switched to Falcon Lawn and Pest and haven't had any problems.
--
bc
Old 11-30-2018, 03:38 PM
Default My two cents worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeCee Dubya View Post
Newly arrived Villager here. Are you happy with their lawn care services and how much are you paying?
Thanks, Doug
Your question is incomplete. so cannot be answered.

What do you expect a lawn care service to do? You can find companies who will do mowing, weeding. fertilizing, bug spray, bush trimming, tree pruning. Also, size and location of your property is important. Location is important because obviously it they can stay in one area there is less time commuting between jobs.

MY VIEW-I would ask neighbors.

We have hired people who mow and edge only. I do weeding, bush trimming. fertilizing and spraying only when needed. Our lawn is 5.500 sq feet. so work and tools necessary to do what I do is minimal.

EXPERIENCES WITH MOWING PEOPLE-we hired one guy recommended by a friend after two years he decided he was going to cut back his business. I was very pleased that he found us a replacement-a younger guy looking to add customers. Again we were pleased. Part way through his third year he disappeared. We paid him at the start of
each month so he in plainspeak STOLE three weeks from us.
Old 11-30-2018, 04:15 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656

Have them for 7 years. No issues.
Old 11-30-2018, 05:07 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
May I make a Generalization????...................

As with every contractor in TV, people have good experiences and bad experiences.

There are some Lawn People who will not get a good review on ToTV.......too many bads.

So if you get positive votes, probably a good one..........not perfect, good.

Good Luck.

Again........
Closed Thread

Tags
happy, services, lawn, care, doug

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.