Finally a Trustworthy Lawn Service and Landscaper

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Default Finally a Trustworthy Lawn Service and Landscaper

I have searched for 3 years to find a reputable, trustworthy, Lawn Service and Landscaper. Finally, I found by accident Americuts Maintenance, LLC, Mike Pereath, 352-702-8049.

Small local business with wonderful family. Mike took time to listen to my concerns, started cutting my lawn every Friday like clock work, every week. Never missed a week unless it rained.

Now we decided to have him add landscaping plants, and stone at a fair price. People stop by our home to ask who did the work? Integrity, honesty, and reliability with a small staff that has been with him for some time.

Licensed and insured,

Were still pinching ourselves, for sure this was a major accomplishment.

Have referred at least a dozen Happy new clients. Your welcome to come see his work anytime... Pictures do not show his professionalism. EMail me please and your welcome to see his work at our home....
Old 08-17-2018, 07:29 AM

Do you know if they do work and
Fenny?
Old 08-17-2018, 09:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Americuts Maintenance has been a totally reliable lawn cutting service that bills monthly (no upfront money or contracts). My previous lawn cutting service sold their business to them and the transition was seamless. Will definitely keep them in mind for other services.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
work, lawn, small, home, mike

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.