Firestone Complete Auto Repair

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2019, 04:23 AM
Default Firestone Complete Auto Repair

Have you had any experience with Firestone complete auto repair on 466?
Old 02-11-2019, 07:58 AM
Veteran member

I have bought tires from them(probably the best handling, quietest tires I have ever owned) and had tires balanced and mounted by them. Very good work and nice employees. When your car is done they back it in next to the front door for you. I highly recommend them.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Gold member

I went there last year for an A/C problem. When I arrived for my appointment, they told me their A/C tech was out sick, and if I didn't mind driving to Leesburg, they would get me in that store right away. I agreed and the Leesburg store worked on my A/C for a couple hours and they got the A/C working again, but my car's computer wouldn't take over from their A/C computer. They told me I would have to go to Ford for an evaluation of the car's computer, and didn't charge me for the work (which included the replacement of a couple expensive parts). So, bottom line, while they couldn't fix the problem, they were more than reasonable and I would use them again.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:39 AM

The manager took me and picked me up at Walmart. Sure beat sitting in the waiting room. Will use them again.
Closed Thread

Tags
firestone, auto, repair, complete, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.