Fixing our birdcage

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 04:38 AM
Veteran member
Default Fixing our birdcage

Just got in and found a panel in out birdcage has blown out. I need your help with suggestions for a reputable repair company. Thank so much!

"The difficult we can do immediately the impossible just takes a little longer"
Old 05-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Julie

T&D, who builds most of the birdcages in TV would probably repair a screen and they are reputable as well. http://tdpatiopool.com/
Old 05-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Sage

Can't believe their website doesn't showcase any of their previous work for pool and pool/birdcage design. This is more of their product website.

Does anyone know if they have a portfolio anywhere?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Veteran member
Default Screen repair

We have used Todd's Screen Repair for 12 years. Fair, honest and does repairs right the first time and shows up when expected. He advertises in the services section of the Sun
Old 05-01-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post
Can't believe their website doesn't showcase any of their previous work for pool and pool/birdcage design. This is more of their product website.

Does anyone know if they have a portfolio anywhere?
I think you need T&D Screen Enclosures not T&D Pool. T&D Screen Enclosures are located in Wildwood phone 352-748-6655. It appears they do not have the own website. T&D Screen Enclosures are installing a birdcage for us this month, will let everyone know how well it goes. On the letterhead it also has T&D Concrete. So far they have been professional, no money down, started the job last week as promised.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim 9922 View Post
We have used Todd's Screen Repair for 12 years. Fair, honest and does repairs right the first time and shows up when expected. He advertises in the services section of the Sun
Not sure what options are available for our birdcage problem, we have a little dog that gets very excited when his girlfriend trots by without a hello and takes this opportunity to push thru the birdcage to get a good sniff....My husband in jest, suggests BBQing the dog....giggle, giggle, snort, snort!...We are thinking about Plexiglas, so view would not be obstructed...Hmmm!...Any suggestions out there?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Gold member

I had the same problem with a small dog and a screen door. I got a local screen door company to make a three foot high panel made of diamond metal screen matrial (like you see on front door security screens). Painted it to match the screen door. No more problem. Dog can still look outside, but cannot damage the screen.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default thanks batman

besides, this hot dog is too cute to BBQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman911 View Post
I had the same problem with a small dog and a screen door. I got a local screen door company to make a three foot high panel made of diamond metal screen matrial (like you see on front door security screens). Painted it to match the screen door. No more problem. Dog can still look outside, but cannot damage the screen.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.