Old 08-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Platinum member

F16, I just passed on buying because of your post. Thanks
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf2140 View Post
F16, I just passed on buying because of your post. Thanks
LG makes the LED-LCD also. Got them at Best Buy...

Money out
Old 08-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Gold member

I replaced my 27 inch 23 year old Sony with a new 32 inch Sony last November at Circuit City before they went out of business here and I paid less for it than my husband did for his Vizio from Walmart. Mine only cost 499.00 so you just have to look for the deals. I know Sears has been advertising in our area that they can compare prices for you or bring in the competition's price and they will meet it. Good Luck.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 09-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Default Buying EXACT TV

We too have been looking at this EXACT same Tv and found our best deal tobe $1499.... Was wondering if this is a good price. Thanks and have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeB1 View Post
We just bought a 46" Samsung LED flat panel. I mean FLAT, as in 1.3" wide TV. We looked at lots of other one's and settled on this one because of the great pictures and some outstanding features.
Uses 40% less power than an LCD and even less for a Plasma. Has no lead, mercury and a laundry list of things you dont want around or in a land fill for 50 years. Has good sound and 120 Hz refresh rate. The last means the picture does not tear or jitter when you watch sports. Can't wait for hockey season this year!
We got it at Best Buy and recieved a decient price. They also offer a price matching bonus if you find it cheaper in 30 days, from anyone, which we did, and they gave us hundreds of dollars back after the sale.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Location: Fortuna, CA, Antioch, CA Pleasanton, CA, the Village of St. Charles.
Default Samsung UN46B6000

$1,400.00 would be an excellent price for that TV. In fact I would question that price and the source. We got it for $2,100.00 from a dealer in May, here in the Bay Area of CA., and that deal fell through becuase they could not produce the TV. Turned out they were very small and were using customers money to order from Samsung directly, after you gave them your money. We paid $2,400.00 at Best Buy and they agreed to match the first dealers offer of $2,100.

Samsung also make a slightly more expensive TV that has a higher refresh rate and more computer connectivity.

We love our Television and think it has a great picture and sound. Live sports are truly amazing.

Good luck!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Location: Fortuna, CA, Antioch, CA Pleasanton, CA, the Village of St. Charles.
Default update

Just saw that Samsung lowered their prices on all the LED TVs. The $1,400 price is about right for the newer price on the 46" TV.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.