Anyone know of a good Upholster?

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Question Anyone know of a good Upholster?

Have a "motion recliner" sofa and love chair that am interested in getting upholstered. Anyone have a good recommendation?
Old 03-22-2013, 10:00 PM

I would recommend Aurora's Upholstery in Wildwood. Sergio & Aurora made new cushions for our kitchen/dining chairs. The fabric is a small plaid and they did an awesome job matching the chair back cushions with the seat cushions. They also put zippers in them. Our counter/bar stools were also done by them and they did a great job with those too. They are a very nice hard working couple from Argentina. Sergio also recommended someone to make my window valances to match the plaid dining cushions and I am very happy with those as well.

Aurora's Upholstery & Decor L.L.C.
352-348-1748
They are on Rt 301 in Wildwood. If you take 466A to Wildwood, turn left at the light onto to Rt 301 and they are just ahead on the right. Their building has a train and Aurora's painted on the side of it. There is a parking lot before you get to their building.

Good Luck!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.