Floor Guys Nationwide - Backsplash, Tile, LVP, Wood Floors

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2019, 08:39 PM
Sage
Default Floor Guys Nationwide - Backsplash, Tile, LVP, Wood Floors

I recently used Floor Guys Nationwide , Jeff Jaklic, for several projects....kitchen backsplash, LVP floor in 2 bedrooms, shower tile clean/caulk, and tile/grout cleaning and sealing.

Jeff is licensed and insured and has 30 years experience in the flooring business. He is a master craftsman, very reasonable, punctual, and responsive. He will install materials you've purchased or work with you on selecting and acquiring what you want.

He has done many projects for my sister and her neighbors and friends, so, I found him on referral. He also advertises in the Daily Sun. I highly recommend him for any flooring (other than carpet), tile, grout, or shower/bath overhaul project you might have.

His # is 954-471-9522
Old 07-27-2019, 09:26 PM

Looking for someone who really knows how to stretch and install carpet the correct way. What is the reason you would not recommend him for carpet ? Or, would you rather not say on this public forum ? So are it seems most places around here have no idea who they are even sending to your home ! Have no idea of their backgrounds, or, just do the almost useless $25
background check" which shows nothing or next to nothing.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladygolfer93 View Post
Looking for someone who really knows how to stretch and install carpet the correct way. What is the reason you would not recommend him for carpet ? Or, would you rather not say on this public forum ? So are it seems most places around here have no idea who they are even sending to your home ! Have no idea of their backgrounds, or, just do the almost useless $25
background check" which shows nothing or next to nothing.
He just doesn’t do carpet...in fact, his company motto is “say no to rugs”

I used Dave’s Carpet care years ago to stretch the carpet in my bedrooms. They did a good job at stretching but a so so job of cleaning it afterwards. Never had it bunch up again after that initial stretch.

Tags
floor, flooring, lvp, projects, tile

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.