The Floor Shop

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts
Default The Floor Shop

After visiting multiple flooring stores, we were impressed by Michael at The Floor Shoppe. Have read past reviews any good or bad comments about install and are you still happy after you used them. Did not get warm fuzzy feeling at other stores, and I felt that I was wasting their time. Michael went out of his way, to help. Before I order tile would like to hear from you
Old 11-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
After visiting multiple flooring stores, we were impressed by Michael at The Floor Shoppe. Have read past reviews any good or bad comments about install and are you still happy after you used them. Did not get warm fuzzy feeling at other stores, and I felt that I was wasting their time. Michael went out of his way, to help. Before I order tile would like to hear from you
I will be happy to give you our recent experience with the Floor Shoppe.

The person that we dealt with was Jason the sales Mgr. That said we had multiple quotes from various companies all of those companies have very good reviews.

We decided to go with the Floor Shoppe and boy we are so happy with the way everything went. We had CoreTec ( LVP ) installed throughout our Villa...100% waterproof we also had the baseboards replaced without the 1/4 round.

You made a solid choice...relax sit back the job will be 1st Class.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
I will be happy to give you our recent experience with the Floor Shoppe.

The person that we dealt with was Jason the sales Mgr. That said we had multiple quotes from various companies all of those companies have very good reviews.

We decided to go with the Floor Shoppe and boy we are so happy with the way everything went. We had CoreTec ( LVP ) installed throughout our Villa...100% waterproof we also had the baseboards replaced without the 1/4 round.

You made a solid choice...relax sit back the job will be 1st Class.
Same thing here. The entire house with the same material Photo used and the job and the price are better than expected. The finish trim work was done to perfection.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Same thing here. The entire house with the same material Photo used and the job and the price are better than expected. The finish trim work was done to perfection.
Same here. Had the vinyl plank flooring installed about a year ago. Was pleased with the price, quality and professional installation. Would definetly recommend.
Closed Thread

Tags
michael, stores, floor, felt, wasting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.