Flooring suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2023, 09:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwbmw View Post
Roberto’s great staff with wide choices, fair prices, all around good people. We went with LVP also… very happy with it. Warm, easy to clean, looks great. The installers were superb and respectful They worked around existing large furniture in each room. Roberto’s even sent a cleaning crew to follow up after the installation. We would definitely use them again.
robertos the best.
Old 01-23-2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Teddy View Post
LA Flooring is on 301 in the Save A Lot shopping center. Where Ace Hardware is located too. We are working with them right now trying to choose a floor. Very nice father/son team. Very helpful but no pressure. They have a big selection of LVP flooring, and will let you take 4 samples home at a time. Good luck!
Thank You. I'll check them out. Seems like they have gotten a lot of good comments here on this TOTV thread. Should be interesting to see their selection so we can make our choice too.
Old 01-25-2023, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRE1 View Post
Thank You. I'll check them out. Seems like they have gotten a lot of good comments here on this TOTV thread. Should be interesting to see their selection so we can make our choice too.
You’re welcome! We just chose our floor and got a quote we’re happy with, so I think we’re going to bite the bullet so to speak, lol. We got two quotes, one for demo-ing existing tile, and one for installing on top of the tile. Even though it’s $1K higher we’re choosing the less messy and quicker route of installing over the tile. Best of luck to you!
Old 01-26-2023, 07:06 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Royal Palm did a great job on my home.
Old 03-01-2023, 07:46 PM

I wanted to install the LVP flooring and after looking through this forum thread, I made a list of the stores mentioned and how many positive comments were made for each. My tally showed that the 3 highest rated stores were Roberto's, LA Flooring, and East Coast Flooring. I went to both Roberto's and LA Flooring, and decided to purchase from LA Flooring.

They had the largest selection to choose from in their store, and the owners were very easy to work with. When they came out to measure, he checked the paint color on the existing molding and said they would paint the shoe molding with that same paint and color. He offered suggestions and helped us in the selection of the floor.

And like others who have shared their experiences, I can't say enough good things about the 2 man crew that did the install. They were very professional, experienced, and thoroughly cleaned up after the job was done. We are very pleased with the final project.

So, I'll add my recommendation for LA Flooring as a great choice for LVP flooring.
Closed Thread

Tags
flooring, happy, people, local, recommendations

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.