Fresh Market

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2017, 07:23 PM

My new store is Earth Fare on Highway 200 in Ocala in the Best Buy Plaza. The meat and seafood are so much better than fresh market ever thought about being! Plus they have lots of good specials weekly! Plus they carry a lot of the grass fed and organic type products that I desire! We are getting the weekly sales ad in the paper on Wednesday so consider taking a drive and you may find a new store you love!
Old 06-16-2017, 08:12 AM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY

Dewitt and Johnson City .. Onondaga road and Fairmount were closer to me, but older without all the features of the newer stores.. Bakeries, breads and pre mades phenomenal
Old 06-16-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
It might very well be. I've actually met Danny Wegman on 2 or 3 occasions and he is dedicated to running a top quality store, as well as being a great employer---it always makes the list of best 50 employers in the country.
With a few good words from you to Danny Wegman, we might have one of this stores sooner and we will be in your debt, Golfing Eagles!
Old 06-16-2017, 11:43 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
It might very well be. I've actually met Danny Wegman on 2 or 3 occasions and he is dedicated to running a top quality store, as well as being a great employer---it always makes the list of best 50 employers in the country.
My nephew worked the Auburn store while attending Oswego for an occupation as a meteorologist . His pay and compensation package at Wegman's was extraordinary. I did read some periodical that Wegman's was a top employer.

My sister past at the end of October so my brother and I drove up. made my stop at Doug's. it was disappointing. My cousin Janine warned me that they had dropped in quality. Stopped at Weman's for.....Grandma Brown's baked beans

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-16-2017, 12:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Never been to a Wegman's or a Trader Joe's.

I have been looking at pictures of Wegman's and every single person I know that has shopped at them just raves about how wonderful they are.

wegmans grocery store - Bing images
Old 06-16-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have been looking at pictures of Wegman's and every single person I know that has shopped at them just raves about how wonderful they are.
When I lived near Rochester, NY I used to go to Wegmans all the time. Then I moved to the Boston area, and the local stores there were no comparison. When Wegmans opened their first store in suburban Boston, I shopped there as well. That Boston store was HUGE and if they didn't stock an item there, you didn't really need it. Fantastic store and I would shop there if they opened one here.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,022 Times in 454 Posts

I first discovered Wegmans in Syracuse in the early 1970's. I used to stop at their Downingtown, PA, store on the way to see my mother in the late 1990's. My most recent visits were last September in Virginia. I scored some stinky Epoisses cheese in Fairfax and had lunch with my brother in their Fredericksburg store. I love Wegmans.
Closed Thread

Tags
ground, chuck, past, dry, fact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.