Furniture Consignments

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2014, 01:25 PM
Default Furniture Consignments

Can anyone recommend a good place to sell a house full of furniture? Not looking for top dollar, just a fair price for quick sale and removal.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Platinum member

There are a number of consignment places around this area. Just consult the yellow pages and pick a few for estimates.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Send a message via AIM to Culvers2Villages

Nearlee New will come and pay you on the spot... But, you might not get what you are looking for...
Bargains and Treasures will pick up your pieces and put them up for consignment with a 55-45 split and send a check when your pieces sell...
However, THIS Talk of the Villages... is a great place to sell stuff... take pictures... put a price and list them here... So many will buy from here. We furnished my daughters entire home when she moved to this area off Talk of The Villages...
Old 04-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Sage

I believe there is a group called Blessed and Grateful, or something like that, that handle this sort of thing. I've had good luck with Bargains and Treasures on a few pieces.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Gold member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Dum View Post
Can anyone recommend a good place to sell a house full of furniture? Not looking for top dollar, just a fair price for quick sale and removal.
I would make contact with one of the groups doing estate sales. Their ads are in the newspaper. They will do the entire process for you and it usually does well.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.