Furniture Store Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2019, 06:46 PM

We just ordered lanai furniture from Costco.com as it is currently on sale. Quality and price are typically top notch. Return policy cannot be beat.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Veteran member

Walmart has a large selection of outdoor/lanai furniture online, with select pieces in store. Same for Lowe's and Home Depot. I've been very pleased with my patio set from Walmart.

I haven't been there, but Coral's Casual Patio is in the Best Buy plaza.

You can hardly move in Florida without tripping over someone eager to sell you patio furniture!
Old 02-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

We have been picking things on line from City Furniture and visited the store near Spanish Springs last week. We liked what we saw. We visited Babette’s, Whites and almost Perfect Furniture as well and found those all very pricy compared to City. I just noticed that City and Ashley are connected somehow.

So we are looking to get a bedroom set, living room, dining room, bar stools and a den sleeper for about $6,000. Really do not want to spend more than that.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Our Patio furniture came from palm casual. Sales persons are great to work with, free delivery. if you are not a fan of your choice before 30 days you can return and choose a better fit.
Corals Casual prices are higher than others, but found something that worked in a small area. Was not a fan of delivery guys, and have not used them for any warranty work.

Our furniture came from the most beloved Southern Lifestyle. But in the last 8 years we have bought from City, (great sales person that now works at Babette’s) with no problems.
Ashley, pretty bedroom set, but within a year started having problems with drawers, and finish looked worn, even though it was an unused room.
Whites was easy to work with, but back orders was a down fall.
Costco great furniture, and great delivery.

Tags
suggestions, furniture, shopped, home, shop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.