Garage Closet Construction

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2019, 01:35 PM
Default Garage Closet Construction

I need a closet built in my garage. It would be sheetrock with the same double doors used in my existing garage utility closet. It would need shelves installed. Finally, would want the same paint color and texture so it matches. Can you recommend a company or someone you have seen do good work?
Old 02-18-2019, 01:59 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC55 View Post
I need a closet built in my garage. It would be sheetrock with the same double doors used in my existing garage utility closet. It would need shelves installed. Finally, would want the same paint color and texture so it matches. Can you recommend a company or someone you have seen do good work?
I did my own,quite simple. you just need the tools.I two for would guess with 'village pricing' $1000? Did two for les than$400. I have a lantana with a cut out in garage,8ft by 2ftdeep. made closet plus another in front off golf cart spot.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:32 PM

Could frame it...but wife wants same color texture and rounded corners. Also adjustable shelving. Since I work, I will pay it done. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
closet, garage, texture, matches, recommend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.