Gas Stove connection?

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimchristie View Post
Scott plumbing charged us $80 just to put a cap on kitchen gas line when we switched to an electric stove. I could have easily done it for a few bucks for a galvenized cap but I was told a plumber had to do it. He was there all of 3 minutes. Find someone else.
They are crooks
Old 11-17-2020, 05:44 PM

Kiley
Old 11-18-2020, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRM0614 View Post
They are crooks
There are costs to running a business. I used to feel the same way. A vehicle insurance ECT. Costs money. That was very reasonable.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:39 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
There are costs to running a business. I used to feel the same way. A vehicle insurance ECT. Costs money. That was very reasonable.
Nick you are so right. I am the retired half of Investment painters I ran the company for 40yrs. All my employees got paid from the time they came to work until they went home. I had to plan the day so that they spent as little time in the truck as possible and more time on the job. That being said I had to buy each truck and maintain it. The other cost included gas, repairs, insurance. Then you have office and warehouse and phones for the lead men. Lets not forget SSI, workers comp, liability, holiday pay, vacations and retirement. So the plumber charged $80 that is cheap for a service call. Len
Closed Thread

Tags
gas, stove, weeks, plumbing, mike

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.