Approximate cost for flooring in patio villa

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2019, 07:07 AM
Default Approximate cost for flooring in patio villa

Will be replacing carpet with luxury vinyl plank flooring, just wondering if anyone has approx cost for doing so? I realize it varies depending on price of flooring I choose but just looking for some ball park figure. Thanks
Old 07-14-2019, 08:49 AM

ROBERT'S is the best. I had lauguana vinyl plank flooring installed in my patio villa & just love it. Choice of colors also. I chose "white coral" & just love it. sue
Old 07-14-2019, 10:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistybuffy3 View Post
Will be replacing carpet with luxury vinyl plank flooring, just wondering if anyone has approx cost for doing so? I realize it varies depending on price of flooring I choose but just looking for some ball park figure. Thanks
It all goes by square foot. My 2 BR 2 BA CYV is probably about the same size as your patio villa, 1150 SF. You could search online for Cabot Cove or Colony and get the exact figure, or in your closing papers, or in a sales flyer when you were searching. Then multiply that times the square foot price. They advertise prices every week in the newspaper, mostly Great Lakes and a few others.

Since our original flooring was installed by Great Lakes, we used them a couple of years ago to redo the kitchen, foyer and dining room. I measured the space, which came to about 300 sf. Then picked out engineered hardwood, which was $5.99 a sf installed. That's 300 x $6.00 equals $1800, and then they need trim pieces in front of one sliding door, a door to the garage and a front door, that was $200. Our completed project was $2,000 which is exactly what I had estimated.
Closed Thread

Tags
flooring, cost, depending, price, realize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.