Go Concrete Out of Business

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-11-2019, 05:22 PM

Default Go Concrete Out of Business

I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened with this company. We've used them in the past and were very pleased. Just called to have them come out to do more work for us and they've gone out of business. They had been around for a long time.

Old 02-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Sage

They also had a full page ad in every Villages Magazine. Maybe business was too good and they were rushing the jobs. I just read a couple of recent reviews on BBB. Looks like they got ahead of the lawsuits by filing.

12/04/2018

Go concrete laid my driveway that continued to crack. Called and got a recording , sorry we're out of business We contracted Go Concrete to lay a new driveway for us two years ago, 2016. Driveway started cracking immediately they tore driveway up again and within a few months big chunks were appearing. Go Concrete was suppose to come out today, November 30th. When they didn't show, I called and got a recorded message. "We're sorry, but we are out of business" I paid $5,000 for a job that looks worse now than it did before they started. They were gone like a thief in the night

12/04/2018

Product not performing as sold. Can't enforce warranty as now out of business. Unable to contact after promised by owner to resolve. Signed contract on Sept. 27, 2018 with company owner for concrete overlay of driveway, patio and pool area. Actual work done Oct.29-Nov. 2. Called to question pool area job as not as promised by either owner or installers. Colors were wrong and there was no significant gloss to the flagstones. Also, there were black marks on driveway from car tires, especially after it rained. We were specifically told there would be no tire marks in drive way after application. We were told to not drive on driveway for 10 days and we actually did not drive on it for 14 days. Owner came to house on Nov. 6th to discuss. Said would see what could be done and get back to us in next week. Never heard from him again.

Called Go Concrete on Nov. 29th and received voice mail that said due to bad weather this year that they had to close their business. Could not leave message as their mailbox was full of course from all their other customers trying to contact them. We had a five year warranty for service and product failure and now it appears worthless as company claims to be out of business. We used BBB to select this company as you rated them A+ and now we seem to be out of luck. Paid $9,603 by check on Nov. 2nd to installer (Nacho).

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/wildwood/p...120/complaints
Sponsored Links

Tags
business, work, concrete, called, long