RECOMMENDATION FOR TILE CONTRACTOR-MARK PICKARD

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Veteran member
Default RECOMMENDATION FOR TILE CONTRACTOR-MARK PICKARD

We had a tumbled marble backsplash installed between our granite countertops and the kitchen cabinets. Our tile contractor was just superb. In fact, he may be the best tile contractor we have ever hired. His name is MARK PICKARD. He is from Massachusetts but has lived and is raising a family in Sumterville for the past 15 years. His background is tile work, flooring installation, and difficult installations. His price was reasonable and the quality of the work incredible. We just had him back to tile an exterior slab of concrete off our Lanai which required special cuts because it curved around. He did an outstanding job!

Mark can be reached at 352-516-5429.
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 09-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Founder
Default Re: RECOMMENDATION FOR TILE CONTRACTOR-MARK PICKARD

Do ya think Mark may want to buy and ad on TOTV ;D
Old 09-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Veteran member

Contact him and chat....he is a genuinely nice person and his work is unbelievable. I,ll mention it next time I see him.
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 09-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Veteran member

Yo, talk host, while I understand your "urgency" to get paid sponsors it really isn;t clear to me why you ask if people we recomend on the site would be intrested in advertising...isn't that your job? Aren't our recoI mmendations, in effect, a lead for you? I think my responsibility is to make the recommendation to the other members based on my expeience...and yours to take the lead. Please help me if I am wrong!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.