Golf Academy at Palmer

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Default Golf Academy at Palmer

:'( My husband gave me a video lesson at Palmer for my Christmas gift. The session went well and I was interested in viewing the video when I returned home. Unfortunately, the sound went off after just a few minutes into the CD. I called their office and they rescheduled another video session, but only for a half hour. Again, I looked forward to viewing it and hearing the advice and words of the instructor. Unfortunately, the same thing happened in the middle of the CD. No audio. I called their office again this morning and was told that the best they could do would be give me a refund of $35.00. I do not feel this is a fair compensation as my husband paid $125.00. The person I spoke with, John, was adament that nothing more could be done. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with the way this was handled. John was not particularly pleasant either. My advice is NOT to sign on for the video lesson. They did not deliver the promised product.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.