Golf car rental?

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 04:29 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
I arrived in the Villages with no transportation. Jim Followell delived it to me and also picked it up. His cart has a sunbrella and some giddyup to it. It was even nice looking. Jim did me good.
I had the same experience with Jim. He really is a stand up guy in my book.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzjay View Post
Hi all, We are coming for month of March and thought we were all set for golf car rental. Not so! I had called this person last June and he said no problem. Now there's a problem - he has none left! Any input from anyone as to best place to try and rent would be appreciated! I know there's a golf car sales office at Sumter - do they rent also? We're at a loss now.
Thanks to all you kind folks for any help!

Peg & Bob
Bethlehem, CT

We are like two little kids waiting to go to Disney! Can't wait to get there again and for a nice long time!
I have always used Foremost cart rentals (www.foremostcarts.com) and have found Matt and his wife to be very helpful and reasonable.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 AM

Maybe pzjay can rent a cart from The Villages until a "desireable" cart from a different company becomes available during their stay in March? Don't know how long of a lease a person has to sign for a cart.
We used our provided gas cart all the time during our lifestyle visit. I totally agree that you have to drive a golf cart around TV to get the real experience. Seeing the cool looking carts that 'real' Villagers were driving made me want to move there even more! I would take a rental from The Villages over no cart at all in a heart beat.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.