Golf Cart Graphics ?

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts
Default Golf Cart Graphics ?

Trying to find a place that does GRAPHICS (not names or sports or military stickers). I found a couple on Google Search but they don't seem to exist any more (no returned phone calls).

Found lots of designs I liked on eBay & Amazon but I'd never get them on properly.

I used DEE's a while back for pinstripes on a previous "cart" but looking for other "fancier" options (not even sure if Dee's still does GC's).

With all the GC's here one would think there would be many of them.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Veteran member

Search for sign shops or vehicle wrap shops. There are several in this general area. The really good wrap shops are in Orlando.

Not sure what design you are looking for or what brand of cart you have but if the body area where you want the graphics is easily removed you can take it to them for install.

There are also air brush artists in this area...another search will show them.

Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 10-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Sage

Thanks .... not looking for a "wrap" although they are neat. Just looking for a "swishy" type of thing. Unfortunately there is no way to remove the body parts! This isn't a standard run of the mill "golf cart" but one that looks like a small car with real doors and full car-like body. Now AIR BUSH is a very interesting idea. Never crossed my mind, I will have to look into that.

Speaking of wraps check this one out (this is the type of "cart" I am getting - without the wrap! ):
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	atomic.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	76710   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	atomic2.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	76711   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	atomic3.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	76712   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	atomic4.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	76713  
Old 10-02-2018, 06:17 AM
Veteran member

You could look for auto custom paint shops, the kind that paint custom cars and motor cycles. I don't know what's in the area but I've seen cars/bikes with pretty amazing graphics on them including realistic looking flags like the ones you show in that wrapped cart.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Thanks .... not looking for a "wrap" although they are neat. Just looking for a "swishy" type of thing. Unfortunately there is no way to remove the body parts! This isn't a standard run of the mill "golf cart" but one that looks like a small car with real doors and full car-like body. Now AIR BUSH is a very interesting idea. Never crossed my mind, I will have to look into that.

Speaking of wraps check this one out (this is the type of "cart" I am getting - without the wrap! ):
Wrap shops will produce/install just "decals". Most wrapped cars have individual "decals" installed, very few have a total wrap job.

Also there is a vendor at Markets of Marion that will cut any decal you want using your graphic file.

Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 10-02-2018, 11:23 AM
Sage

Thanks. Will also check that out. Really didn’t want to DIY though.

No idea why a golf cart related question was moved to “contractors” section. Weird.
"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
found, gcs, dees, cart, graphics

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.