golf cart repair

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2021, 06:53 PM
Default golf cart repair

Mobile Golf Cart repair - as advertised in Daily Sun
Owner, Mark, came to home for repair after several phone calls. Diagnosed problem said parts needed to be ordered. "Will let us know when parts come in (most likely end of week)". Call never came. After numerous attempts with text and phone (mailbox full) finally got response. "Still missing a part - think I have it in garage - will call when I get home" No call.
We now have cart that is non-functional and guests arriving. Called another cart repair service and have an appointment 7 days from now.
Mark has proved to be extremely unreliable and disorganized.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:02 PM
Default Golf cart repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshade15@gmail.com View Post
Mobile Golf Cart repair - as advertised in Daily Sun
Owner, Mark, came to home for repair after several phone calls. Diagnosed problem said parts needed to be ordered. "Will let us know when parts come in (most likely end of week)". Call never came. After numerous attempts with text and phone (mailbox full) finally got response. "Still missing a part - think I have it in garage - will call when I get home" No call.
We now have cart that is non-functional and guests arriving. Called another cart repair service and have an appointment 7 days from now.
Mark has proved to be extremely unreliable and disorganized.
Richard Moore (352)973-6129 texting him will get a quicker response.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

It is a shame when businesses don’t come through. We bought from Discount Golf Carts and they have a mobile service we use.
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, repair, call, golf, parts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.