Golf cart repairs

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Default Golf cart repairs

This message has been on my mind for a very long time. I wasn't sure if I should write or not but have decided that everyone who owns a golfcart deserves to know.
I heard a somewhat strange noise from the wheel on my cart...ken spano was recommended. Wow that was a huge loss of $$$$$. They picked up my cart, put a new rear axle on and the worst of that was they kept it for over four weeks without notifying me it wasn't going to be delivered when it was due. So after $1,163.29 I finally got my cart ready to go. Wrong! I was hearing noises I had never heard before. So I called them. Now just so you know during this entire time they couldn't find me a loaner! So back they come pick up my cart again. This time they put a complete new rear end in it. $1,791.40 This time when I got my cart it literally went 14 miles an hour top speed. The windows rattled (never did before) the headlights were facing strange directions and were loose. My guess is they dropped it off the loading ramp. So if you are thinking about service Think hard about "NOT" using ken spano & sons. I hope this helps somebody out there make a better decision that I. Thank you for reading.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.